PRV Security CCTV systems use the latest IP cameras, digital recorders and equipment for high quality images when you need them.
Video surveillance and closed-circuit television (CCTV) systems serve as a way to monitor and record events and activities, deter crime and promote safety. Advances in CCTV technology and reduction in costs have also made video surveillance a vital and cost effective management tool and home security solution.
With such a huge array of cameras, lenses, housings, recorders and management software available in the market today it is critical to select the correct products for the specific application, location, environment and lighting to ensure that the recorded images are able to match the requirements. PRV Security are experts in the latest CCTV technologies and will work with clients to ensure that the optimal products are selected, installed and correctly configured to meet client objectives.
Some other examples of current CCTV application include:
- Observe, monitor and record security events on the retail floor, in the office, on building perimeters, in the warehouse, on the loading dock and in the parking garage.
- Monitor confidential areas, point-of-sale and money drawers.
- Reduce the need for security guards by use of multiple and moving cameras.
- Monitor hazardous areas and materials.
- Monitor halls and common areas in a hotel, campus and apartments.
- Track inventory, check floor coverage and monitor production lines.
- Reduce liability to false insurance claims and fraudulent litigation.
A well designed, installed and maintained CCTV system can reduce costs and pay for itself over and over again.
PRV Security offers advanced video surveillance systems designed to help you prevent theft, monitor critical systems and protect your people, products and facilities. Discover how PRV Security can help your business or organisation become more secure.